Prayer to Christ The King

O Christ Jesus, I acknowledge You to be King of the Universe; all that has been made is created by You. Exercise over me all Your sovereign rights. I hereby renew the promises of my baptism, renouncing Satan and all his pomps and works and I dedicate myself to lead henceforth a truly Christian life. I will try to bring about the triumph of the rights of God and Your Church. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I offer You my poor actions to obtain the acknowledgment by every heart of Your sacred kingly power so that the kingdom of Your peace be firmly established throughout the earth. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Your Kingdom come through Mary, Your Mother. Sacred Heart of Jesus, protect our families. Immaculate Heart of Mary, Queen of Heaven and of our homes, pray for us. St. Joseph, friend of the Sacred Heart, pray for us. St. Michael the Archangel, pray for us. Guardian Angels of our families, pray for us.

("Prayer to Christ the King" taken and adapted from "Enthronement of the Sacred Heart," Rev. Francis Larkin, SS.CC., Daughters of St. Paul: Boston, 1978)

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots