Updating Blog

Please Pardon the Mess

I am in the process of updating my blog -- changing my site feed settings and attempting to add RSS feed or atom. I have no idea what I'm doing, but that didn't stop me from blogging when I started. I am also attempting to introduce Post Pages to replace my daily/weekly/monthly archive pages.
If anyone with expertise in these areas (If you have a blog which includes these) has any suggestions or advice as to how to accomplsh this and what to include, I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to comment here or email me at ips14@mchsi.com .

Since it's almost 4 a.m. this night owl will call it a night.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots