A Prayer for My Departed Love Ones on the Feast of All Souls' Day

Lord, I come before You and lift up all those in my life who have passed on, but remain in my heart today and always and pray for the repose of their souls:

Daddy, Mom, Mary -- who all endured the horrible bodily scourge of cancer and other illnesses and united their sufferings with yours, remaining faithful to You to the end, grandma and grandpa, Meme and Pepe, my dear mother-in-law, Emma, and her loving spouse, William, my uncles Paul, Thomas, Roland, my Aunt Margaret, and all my relatives, friends, and ancestors who have passed on. I pray that they will be united with You for all eternity and that their days will be forever filled with the peace of Your presence and the everlasting joy of Your Love. Amen.

"Death is not deprivation, it is a gift of the greater life in heaven. The paradox of death is that -- it is not death. It is Life."

~ Fr. Joseph Galdon, S.J.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots