Monday, November 28, 2005
1. Split a large combination pizza with thirty friends.
2. Replace the gourmet fudge and truffles in candy dishes with paper clips.
3. Substitue carrot and celery sticks as in between meal snacks for cherry cheesecake slices.
4. When you go out to eat, order a side salad and eat half; save the leftovers for another meal. Croutons make an excellent dessert.
5. Talk and sing incessantly at parties and social gatherings. The more you move your mouth for these activities, the less energy you will have for chewing. Also, you can't eat and talk or sing at the same time.
6. Bring two cookies into the TV room instead of a box. Give the rest of the box to your kids or your spouse.
7. Prepare your smoothie with skim milk instead of Hagen Daas.