Good Morning

Good morning! It's a bright, sunny day here with a temperature of 36 degrees. The winds are only about 20 mph, which isn't bad. Instead of blogging about a news story this morning, I am going to bundle up and go down and pray my rosary at the abortion mill -- I am long overdue for this visit. My body is aching with fibromayalgia pain right now, but once I get moving, I should be ok. What better time than on a First Friday to offer up my pain and prayers, right? I'll catch you later, people. God bless you and fill your day with His hope, love, joy, and peace! Christ is coming this Christmas -- let's prepare our hearts for His coming.

Comments

  1. Just as the Rosary shut down the Turkish fleet at Lepanto sooner or later it will shut down this abortion mill. You are doing very important work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots