Please Say A Prayer for Michael


I would like to ask all my readers, out of the kindness of their hearts to say a prayer for my dear friend, Michael, who is having cancer surgery today. He is blessed with a wonderful, loving wife, a devout Catholic woman -- Chris -- who has been a good friend for many years.

May God reward you abundantly!


My prayer for Michael

Holy Father, I entrust Michael to your loving care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister to him in Your name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, that his surgery be successful and that he be restored to health. Through Jesus Christ. Amen. Into Your Hands, I commend his body and soul. Amen.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots