Conversing with Jesus


I am praying today for...

Moneybags at A Catholic Life who is giving speeches today, one on stem cells. I pray that the Holy Spirit guide him, give him wisdom and knowledge and the words to say that will be most effective in educating, informing, and influencing all of the audience members in a positive way. I ask this all in your precious name, Jesus, through the intercession of Mother Mary. Hail Mary...

The lone survivor of the Virginia coal mining disaster, 26-year-old Randal McCloy Jr., who remains critically ill in a medically induced coma at a Pittsburgh hospital. Doctors believe he has brain damage from severe oxygen deprivation.

A 46-year-old man who was struck and killed by a train in Independence, MO recently -- for the repose of his soul.

Vic, a friend, who has prostate cancer.

Eli, who is currently looking for a new job in Colorado.

Jan, who needs a job.

Jeff, who will be leaving for Iraq soon.

a Catholic magazine who needs money to pay their staff and writers.

safe travel and the health of all those going with me on the pilgrimage to Italy.

for the conversion of all who are involved in the culture of death, especially our pro-death congressmen.

healing for all families who are dealing with the tragedy of abortion.

an end to abortion throughout the world.

conversion and reversion for family members and friends.

Please join me in praying for these special intentions and if you have anything you would like to add, I will be happy to pray with you and for you. God reward you!

Comments

  1. May God bless you for your support of the unborn!
    Where did you find the picture of Jesus talking with the little boy?
    I would love to get it for my sons bedroom.
    Please email me if you are able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I don't know where you can find one for your son's bedroom. I wish I could help. You might check with your local Catholic bookstore.




    God bless you,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots