Conversing with Jesus


Today I am praying for...

Samuel Alito and those who are questioning him.

the success of the Walk for Life West Coast and the safety of its participants.

the success of the Central IL Sanctity of Human Life Rally and the Walk for Life.

the success of the March for Life in Washington, D.C. on Monday, January 23.

healing for Vic and Ed, who have prostate cancer.

for priestly vocations and for all our priests, for spiritual and physical strength and for protection.

for a renewal of the culture of life and for respect for all human life from conception to death.

for the health and safety of all those going with me on the pilgrimage to Italy in February.

Thank you for joining me in prayer and if you have any special needs, please let me know and I will pray with you and for you and lift up your needs during my Eucharistic Adoration time. God reward you!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots