Today I am praying for...
1. a renewal of the culture of life and a respect for all human life throughout the world from the moment of conception to natural death.
2. healing for all those who are suffering from the traumatic spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical effects of abortion.
3. all those who are in need of healing -- especially those who are most in need of spiritual healing and conversion.
4. an increase in vocations to the religious life and for strength, support, and protection for all our priests and religious.
5. the quick confirmation of Alito to the Supreme Court and that when confirmed, he will stand up for the dignity of all human life.
6. the conversion of all our pro-death governors and legislators.
7. a special intention.
8. a successful and safe pilgrimage for all those who will be traveling with me to Rome in February and for their good health.
9. all bloggers who are supporting the culure of life for the grace to continue to do the Lord's work and spread the truth to all nations.
10. the father of a friend who is in the hospital dying.
11. the repose of the soul of Kathleen, a friend of Moneybag's family who passed away today and for comfort and peace for all those who are mourning her death.
7 months ago