Funny Quotes

"In my life, I have prayed but one prayer: Oh, Lord, make my enemies look ridiculous. And God granted it."
~ Voltaire

"My uncle's dying wish - he wanted me on his lap. He was in the electric chair. "
~ Rodney Dangerfield

"I've never been jealous. Not even when my dad finished the fifth grade a year before I did. "
~ Jeff Foxworthy

Changing a diaper is a lot like getting a present from your grandmother -- you're not sure what you've got but you're pretty sure you're not going to like it.
~ Jeff Foxworthy

"You may be a redneck if . . . you think you are an entrepreneur because of the "Dirt for Sale" sign in the front yard."
~ Jeff Foxworthy

"You may be a redneck if . . . your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand."
~ Jeff Foxworthy

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing."
~ Phyllis Diller

"My theory on housework is, if the item doesn't multiply, smell, catch on fire or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one cares. Why should you?"
~ Erma Bombeck

"The age of your children is a key factor in how quickly you are served in a restaurant. We once had a waiter in Canada who said, "Could I get you your check?" and we answered, "How about the menu first?"
~ Erma Bombeck

"If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, "You know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty."
~ Jeff Foxworthy

"Some people are amazed at my brain, but really it's nothing."
~ Gracie Allen


"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops."
~ Cary Grant

"I found there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people."
~ Rodney Dangerfield

"Thin people are beautiful, but fat people are adorable."
~ Jackie Gleason

"Gray hair is God's graffiti."
~Bill Cosby

"First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down."
~George Burns

“Queens has some really Catholic neighborhoods. I mean exceptionally Catholic.

Even the praying mantises don’t just pray.

They say novenas.”

~ Steve Allen

Comments

  1. I LOVE this and the late night jokes post (of course, I'm easy that way!). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie, for the feedback. These make me laugh, but I laugh pretty easily. It's good to know that other people find them amusing, as well.


    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots