Out of the Depths I Cry To You, O Lord

In my prayers today are...

the 12 West Virginia miners who died in the coal mine disaster and the one who remains hospitalized and their families.

Jess, my nephew's father, who is dying of cancer, which has spread to his brain.

my niece, Tara, a gifted and successful writer in the secular world, for her reversion to the Catholic faith.

my husband, Bill, for healing of his recent health problems and a special intention.

the health and safety of all those going on the pilgrimage to Rome with me in February.

Out of the kindness of your heart, I ask you to unite your prayers with mine. God reward you!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots