Quartet Meme

Via Letters from a Young Catholic a mindless, but entertaining meme -- perfect!

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life

1. US Census Enumerator
2. Graduate Assistant
3. Teacher
4. Secretary

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have

1. The Sound of Music
2. The Ten Commandments
3. Come to the Stable
4. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Four Places I Have Lived

1. Kankakee, IL
2. Joliet, IL
3. Peoria, IL
4. Wichita, Kansas

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch

1. American Idol -- FOX
2. The Abundant Life -- EWTN
3. Jeopardy -- ABC
4. Old Classic Movies -- TCM



Four Favorite Foods

1. Lobster

2. Steak

3. Dark Belgian Chocolate

4. Chocolate Raspberry Napoleons



Four Places I Have Been On Vacation

1. Aruba
2. Toronto, Canada
3. The U.P. (Michigan)
4. St. Petersburg, FL/Bahamas

Four Websites I Visit Daily

1.
EWTN
2.
Drudge Report
3.
Life News
4.
Vatican/The Holy See

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

1. Maui
2. Polynesia
3. Kaui
4. Almost anywhere in the Caribbean

Four People Whom I Tag Next

Anyone who reads this and wants to do it, you're tagged.


Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots