Still Praying for His Conversion

This is just sickening. I would rather view gory photos than have to look at or think about Michael Schiavo (Lord, forgive me. He is still Yours, although he has rejected You. Hate the sin, love the sinner), but the Lord commands us to pray for one another. This "man's" behavior disgusts me. Now, he has married his girlfriend and mother of their two children. Not only will I coninue to pray for his conversion, but I will pray for his new family and for their safety.

Comments

  1. Add some for the Pastor of the Church who probably violated Canon 1090.

    Can. 1090 §1 One who, with a view to entering marriage with a particular person, has killed that person's spouse, or his or her own spouse, invalidly attempts this marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information, Jeff! I will add him to my list.


    God bless you,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots