PRAISE THE LORD!



Today, I am praising and thanking the Lord for answering two of my prayers, which have been close to my heart:

1. Healing of my sister who was seriously ill and in the hospital. (She is now at home and doing exceptionally well.)

2. A special intention for my husband, which was a wonderful surprise and blessing for both of us. God always gives us something much better than we can ever imagine, although we can't always see it at the time. He tells us to persevere in prayer and to trust in Him and this is exactly what we did.

"Taste and see how good the Lord is; happy the man who takes refuge in Him."
~ Psalm 34: 9

"Take delight in the Lord, and He will grant you your heart's request."
~ Psalm 37:4

"Happy the man who makes the Lord his trust."
~ Psalm 40:5


"I will give thanks to You, O Lord, with all my heart; I will declare Your wondrous deeds. I will be glad and exult in You; I will sing praise to Your name most high."

~Psalm 9:2-3

Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!
Praise Him for His mighty acts;

Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!
Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;

Praise Him with the lute and harp!
Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;

Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!
Praise Him with loud cymbals;

Praise Him with crashing cymbals!
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!

Alleluia.
~ Psalm 150

My thanks go out to all who prayed along with me for these special intentions as well as my daily prayer intentions. If you have an intention I can pray for, please let me know. God reward you!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots