Finally - God or the Girl?

Despite the fact that this was a busy weekend for us (We were involved in the Exemplification for the Fourth Degree Knights of Columbus as well as Divine Mercy Sunday in our parish.), we managed to watch the final episode of God or the Girl on A & E.

I don't usually watch reality shows on TV (The few I have watched seem to be anything but real, but instead appear to be "staged") I really enjoyed this program. It was a respectful and sincere portrayal of Catholicism. I was especially touched when Steve anounced his decision to be a priest. The tears began to well up in my eyes. I could tell the Lord was moving him in that direction. Each of the young men seemed authentic in discerning their vocation. I hope they re-air it, as I would love to view it from the beginning.

Some endorsements by the faith community can be found here.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots