Baby On the Way!

Dom and Melanie Bettinelli's baby is on the way. Via Bettnet.com:

It's time
I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Melanie’s water broke last night and we went in to the hospital. The bad news is that they discovered this morning that the baby is breech and so they will have to do a C-section this afternoon. They would have done it right away, but I brought her a bagel this morning and so now they have to wait eight hours. D’oh!
In any case, your prayers for Melanie and the baby would be greatly appreciated. And keep an eye here because as soon as the baby is born, I’ll take a photo with my cameraphone and upload it to the main blog. Because what else would a proud papa with a blog do?

I'm keeping them in my prayers for a safe delivery and a smooth recovery.

Via Amy Wellborn.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots