Eucharistic Adoration Prayers


Today during my Eucharistic Adoration, I prayed for...

an end to abortion and respect for all human life.

my Spiritual Father and the Brothers of St. John for the fruitfulness of their apostolates, particularly for the work they are doing this week.

an increase in vocations to the priesthood and the consecrated life.

Moneybags' priestly vocation.

healing for those who suffer from the tragedy of abortion.

an end to the culture of death and for God to replace it with a culture of life.

I prayed prayers of thanksgiving for...

Andrea Clark's life.

Maria, the 17 month old with high fevers who has been healed.

answered prayers for a special intention.


If you have any special intentions, please let me know and I will be happy to pray with you and for you. Thank you for joining me in prayer for these intentions.

God bless you!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots