Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Priest Alert!

I woke up this morning in a near panic when I realized what day this was. This evening one of our favorite priests (who gives wonderful pro-life homilies) is coming over to bless our new home and it is still in a sad and chaotic post - holiday condition so I am scrambling around attempting to make it look presentable, while nursing a sick cat who has an appointment at the veternarian's office this afternoon, and attempting to locate a misplaced cell phone to schedule other appointments. Who says you need kids to live the life of a desperate housewife? Thank God we're taking our priest friend out for dinner! By the way, I will get all the comments on the blog that I accidentally deleted while hurrying through them this morning. (Sorry, people, it's one of those days!) Mary, Queen of peace, pray for us!

3 comments: