A Short Day at the Mill

It was a short day at the abortion mill today -- I was told they were quite busy on Monday which makes up for today. Several of us gathered up the wooden crosses on the lawn, some adorned with rosaries (representing the unborn who have died there) and went home early. A couple who were driving by stopped in the middle of the street to ask us why we were taking down the crosses and we replied, "The mill is closed. They have stopped killing babies for the day." They were a young pro-life couple who were supportive of our work there.

My prayer partner sang a Spanish hymn to Our Lady (which I didn't know) and I sang "Alabare" -- one of the few Spanish s0ngs I know. I had prayed the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and part of the rosary on the way over. We were relieved and grateful that no babies were killed on our watch there today.

I wonder if Tiller was meeting with his attorney today. The showdown is approaching.

Comments

  1. I just want to thank you for continuing to pray for an end to abortion. But, you do more than that, you go out and try to save lives and souls. For that you deserve my thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots