US President Endorses Catholic, Pro-Life Brother Jeb for President

WASHINGTON, May 10, 2006 (LifeSiteNews.com) - U.S. President George W. Bush has endorsed his brother, Florida Governor Jeb Bush, as a potential future U.S. president.

Jeb would make a "great president" of the United States, the U.S. President said, according to An AP report.
The president admitted he did not know whether his brother had any intention of running for the Oval Office: "It's up to Jeb to make a decision to run," he told reporters at a roundtable interview with several Florida newspapers.

"I have no idea what he's going to do," Bush added. "I've asked him that question myself. I truly don't think he knows." The president emphasized that Jeb's "political future is very bright - if he chooses to have a political future. But he is an independent-minded guy. His priority is his family."

This is interesting. Personally, I would like to see Senator Sam Brownback run for President.

Comments

  1. I'm with you. I would love to see Brownback win the next election for President.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go along with that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots