Conversing with Jesus - Updated


Today I am praying for...

my friend Joan and all her special intentions, especially for the three Jesuit novices from East Timor she is tutoring.

healing for Alice, who has had an abortion.

Julie D.'s brother's job.


Sandra Miesel's husband, John, who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and will be having his first chemotherapy tomorrow.

the repose of the soul of Rev. Msgr. Thomas J. Zazella.

Stacey and her baby.

an increase in vocations to the priesthood and the religious life.

an end to abortion and an increased respect for human life.

the closing of Tiller's late-term abortion mill.

all those involved in pro-life work, for continuing strength, guidance, and perseverence.

the strength, health, and gifts needed to perform my apostolic work for the Lord.

those Oblates from the Community of St. John (Jean) who will be making their life-time Oblature this Pentecost.

the special intentions of M., my Oblate prayer partner.

a special intention.

If you have any prayer requests, please contact me and I would be happy to pray with you and for you. Thanks for praying with me for the intentions above. God reward you!

Comments

  1. Jean,

    I am including all these intentions in my prayers and will be praying for them during my Eucharistic Adoration time today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey,

    I'm uniting my prayers with yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots