Mia Farrow: 'My faith helps me through hard times'


Mia Farrow tugs at the gold chain around her neck, revealing a pendant of Our Lady of Perpetual Help. "My father gave it to me when I was 12 and I never take it off. He died five years later," she says.

"If you're brought up a Catholic and you've had 13 years of convent education with nuns, there's no way you ever get out from under that. I've accepted that fact about myself so there are certain things - like my lost saint - that sometimes are not so lost." [More]

Comments

  1. I had no idea that she was Catholic... and did not realize that she is 61... oh, man am I getting old. Not all that far behind her.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her "faith" is meaningless if she doesn`t care for the unborn human beings rights, which all have the face of Jesus. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/unicef-spokesman-mia-farrow-keynotes-planned-parenthood-fundraiser

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots