Conversing with Jesus

Today I am praying for ...

Fr. P's health. He has suffered a stroke which has left him unconscious and paralyzed on his right side. I am placing him in the arms of Jesus and in the Immaculate Heart of Mother Mary.

my friend, Simone, and her children in Lebanon, for a safe return with all the Americans who are fleeing Lebanon at this time.

that Lebanon be preserved for witnessing for the Truth and for the word of God in the Middle East.

peace throughout the world.

Theresa's mother who was recently diagnosed with cancer (for the third time).

strength, energy, and perseverance for all those working in the pro-life movement.

prayer warriors and sidewalk counselors at Tiller's late-term abortion mill in Wichita.

an end to abortion, the closing of all abortion mills, and the conversion of abortionists and their staff.

the election of godly men and women who respect human life in the upcoming elections.

a special intention.

Please join me in praying for these intentions and if you have a special intention, please let me know and I will be happy to pray for you at daily Mass and during my Holy Hour in Eucharistic Adoration.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots