Conversing with Jesus


Today I am praying for...

peace in the middle east.

an end to abortion, the closing of all abortion mills, and the conversion of abortionists.


the Holy Father for a renewal of strength and energy to perform his duties and the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all that he does.

the special intentions of the Community of St. John and the apostolates of the Brothers.

Father P.'s health.


Moneybag's priestly vocation.

Daniel's priestly vocation.

healing for M. and her conversion.

all those who live in darkness and are trapped in the culture of death that the Lord pour out an abundance of graces upon them and lead them to His light.

an increase in vocations to the priesthood and the consecrated life.

a special intention for Bill.

improved health so I can perform the duties of my vocation and apostolates in accordance with God's holy will.


all previous prayer requests.


Please join me in praying for these intentions and if you have a special intention, please let me know and I will be happy to pray for you at daily Mass and during my Holy Hour in Eucharistic Adoration.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots