HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!


Today is my husband Bill's birthday -- he is celebrating his 26th birthday this year. Like Dick Clark, he never ages, but is forever youthful. He has a good friend, Mike, whose birthday is also today and they trade off birthdays each year to avoid growing old -- this year it's Bill's turn to add on another year.

I truly have the most wonderful husband a woman could ever want -- he expects very little of me, but gives so much of himself in return. He is my prayer partner and my prayer intercessor. He is sensitive to my needs and is very protective of me. He has a wonderful sense of humor and keeps me laughing. I could say a lot more, but don't want to tempt the women reading this to become envious, so I will stop there.

Today I am thanking God for the gift of Bill's precious life and the wonderful gift He has given me in Bill.

Happy Birthday, Honey!

Comments

  1. Many, many, happy returns of the day to your dearly beloved husband!!! :-)

    May God continue to bless your marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you both be blessed with many more happy, healthy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Deb, and Barb, for your kind words, greetings, and blessings. I can't tell you how much I appreciate them.

    God bless you both!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots