HUMOR FOR THE DAY FROM A GUEST BLOGGER

Today's guest blogger is my husband, Bill. Here he describes a recent excursion we took.

Here are two from the buffalo herd we "chased".


Just a little note to let you know we got back last night from a short vacation in Dodge City, Kansas. I also drank a cold beer in the Long Branch Saloon and lived to tell about it. I saw the Marshall throw this one guy out several times, shoot and kill him (twice).

Jean and I rode a stage coach (She thought my car had a much better ride.), chased a herd of Buffalo and ate the best buffalo steak I ever had at Montana Mike's (I didn't shoot it).

I added the hyperlinks here for a better description. ~ J

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots