Conversing with Jesus

Today I am praying for...

the repose of the soul of Fr. D.'s father, who passed away on Wednesday morning. I am also praying for peace and healing for Father and his family at this time.

Fr. P. whose condition has stabilized. He is paralyzed on his right side, but is no longer in a coma. He is sitting up, eating, and drinking. Praise the Lord for the progress Fr. P. is making!


our seminarians, deacons, and parish priests.

an increase in vocations to the priesthood and the religious life.

the women and families I assist at the crisis pregnancy center.

an end to contraception, abortion, euthansia, homosexual partnerships and marriages, and the culture of death.

healing of families.

the closing of Tiller's abortion mill and his conversion.

all previously posted prayer requests.

If you have a prayer need, please let me know via the comments and I will be happy to pray for you during daily Mass and my Holy Hour. Thanking you for joining me in praying for these special intentions.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots