Conversing with Jesus


Today I am praying for...


special blessings for all those who pray in union with me and according to God's will, for these special intentions.

a special intention for Janet.

Chris and Mike.

the apostolates of the members of the Community of St. John.

Peggy's vocation.

healing and conversion of family members.

a respect for all human life from the moment of conception to natural death.

a special intention.

all previous prayer intentions listed here.


I am thanking and praising the Lord for ...

My Catholic faith, which sustains and nourishes me through the sacraments, the Communion of Saints, Eucharistic Adoration, the Holy Mass, and the Papacy.

peace in the Mideast.

answered prayer for protection of a young military man who has returned home safely from the War.

Thanks for praying with me for these special intentions. If you have a prayer need, please leave a message in the comment section below and I will pray for your intention during daily Mass and also during my Holy Hour.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots