Conversing with Jesus

" Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus."

~ 2 Thessalonians 5: 16 - 18

Today I am praising the Lord for...

my family, my Catholic faith, and all my friends.

the work He has given me to enable me to serve Him and to proclaim His glory.

His deep and abiding love which fills my heart with hope and peace.

I am praying for...

an end to the culture of death.

a renewal of life and love in our society -- a love of human life and a respect for the dignity and rights of all, especially for the unborn.

The closing of all abortion mills and the conversion of the abortionists and their staff.

renewed energy and vigor for all those working in the pro-life movement.

a special intention.

all previous prayer intentions listed here.

Thanks for praying with me for these special intentions. If you have a prayer need please leave a message in the comments or email me and I will be happy to pray for them at daily Mass and during my Holy Hour. God bless you!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots