If you're reading this, you weren't aborted

Via Carl Olson of Insight Scoop:

Ms.Magazine, which claims to be "more than a magazine -- a movement," is inviting readers to
sign a petition proclaiming one of the following:

• I have had an abortion. I publicly join the millions of women in the United States who have had an abortion in demanding a repeal of laws that restrict women's reproductive freedom.

• I have not had an abortion but I stand with my sisters and would like to make a contribution.

• I have not had an abortion but I stand with my sisters in support of safe, accessible birth control.

So it's clear which way the movement is moving: toward death by another name. I've never visited the Ms. site before; I read about the petition in a WSJ/Opinion Journal essay titled,
"Petitioning for Life," by Julia Gorin, a contributing editor of JewishWorldReview.com. Perhaps the best part of Gorin's essay is the subhead: "I had an abortion," Ms. Magazine urges its readers to declare. How about "I wasn't aborted"? [Entire Post]

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots