Light Blogging

As my apostolates (adult education, pro-life work, and crisis pregnancy counseling) go into high gear beginning today, my blogging will be light. I will still continue to blog, but due to chronic health problems and increased demands on my time, the blogging will most likely be limited to one or two posts per day rather than the five to seven posts I usually crank out. In addition, I am working on a new book, which means I will most likely be working the night shift and spending days on my apostolic work and contemplative activities as well as housework, which has come to be low on the totem poll these days. Don't go away -- just expect shorter posts and less of them. Thanks for your understanding. God bless!

Comments

  1. Please rest assured that your brother is with you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. I will be very busy starting in two weeks, and I will be light on blogging for the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Brother, for your prayers. Be assured that your special intentions are close to my heart and in my daily prayers.

    Pax et Bonum,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moneybags,

    Thanks for understanding --I thought you would be able to relate to this. I continue to pray for your vocation.

    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing a book? Very interesting! Hope to hear all about it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots