Venerable Pauline Jaricot on Eucharistic Devotion

"It is before Your holy tabernacles that my heart dried up by cruel trials has constantly found the necessary strength to bear them; there my struggles have become victories, my weakness courage, my lukewarness fervour, my perplexities have been changed into light, my sadness into joy, obtacles into success, my desires into the will to accomplish them, my antipathies, jealouses, resentments into burning charity. All I know I have learned at Your feet, O Lord; receive therefore the homage of all I am and all that I have, of all I can ever think, say or do that is good."

~ Venerable Pauline Jaricot, Virgin, Founder of the Propogation of Faith

Comments

  1. To learn much more about the Living Rosary Association and Pauline Jaricot, please visit: www.philomena.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. To learn much more about the Living Rosary Association and Pauline Jaricot, please visit: www.philomena.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots