I'm back!


Dear Friends,

I apologize for not posting for the past few days. I lost Internet services when we had our new digital phone line installed. When the second repairman came out a couple of days later, he replaced the cable so everything should be working fine now.

I didn't realize how important the Internet was to me until I had to do without it for a short time. However, it was a good involuntary fast and a penance for me and also a great time to catch up on prayer and some really fun tasks around the house. I just couldn't wait to vacuum my entire house, scrub toliets, wash the kitchen and bathroom floors, and do those sixteen loads of laundry waiting for me. Actually, I'm pretty obsessive - compulsive when it comes to doing housework which is quite detrimental to my health so I avoid it like the plague. It's best that I keep my eyes off specks of dust and the cat fur flying in the air and keep my eyes glued to my computer monitor.


It's great to be back online!

Comments

  1. It's great to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Jean!
    BTW, I know how you feel because as of 7pm last night until this morning, we were w/o internet. I was able to knit for a longer period and spend time with my family :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots