Send Hillary (Abortion) Clinton a Message

Via my pro-life friend nissa :

Send Hillary a message

Just got an email from my friend Hillary. Mrs Clinton has invited me and all my friends to participate in a conversation tonight at 7pm eastern time. This will continue for the next 3 days.You know what? You're ALL my friends. So go here and register for the conversation.

I'm sure Mrs Clinton would really love to hear your point of view on abortion and other important issues. As Mrs Clinton says, Let the Conversation Begin.

Comments

  1. I can't wait to hear this "conversation." Her political ambitions scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great idea, I have blogged it here:

    Hillary: Wants a conversation with you
    What a wonderful idea from Catholic Fire. Please register at the link below and share your opinion on abortion with Hillary!!!! PASS IT ON!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots