Booked by Three Meme

I found this meme at Book Reviews and More.

Have you read (up to 3) authors recently you want to read more by?

Sorry, I can't just name three.

Kathyrn Mulderink
Michael O'Brien
Erma Bombeck
Ann Ball
Fr. Marie-Dominque Philippe, O.P.
Steve Kellmeyer
Ellen Hrkach
Jeff Cavins and Matthew Pinto
Patricia A. McEachern, Ph.D.

Have you read authors (up to 3) recently that if you never see another book by them, it will be too soon?

Fortunately, I haven't encountered any authors I didn't enjoy reading in the past year.

Are there any authors (up to 3) you wish would write more books?

All of the above plus:

Living

Pope Benedict XVI
Joseph Cardinal Bernadin
Theresa Burke, Ph.D.
Father Frank Pavone
Madeleine L'Engle
Scott Hahn
Fr. Benedict Groeschel
Johnette Benkovic
Colleen Hammond
Bert Ghezzi
Janet Smith, Ph.D.

Deceased

All of the Doctors of the Church
Pope John Paul II
Pope Benedict XVI
All of my favorite saints - too many to list here

Anyone is welcome to do this meme - just put a link in my comment section so I can see your responses.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots