Catholic Blog Award Results

The results are in! Congratulations to all those who won! Catholic Fire did not win anything this year, but that is not surprising with all the wonderful blogs out there. However, it was an honor just to be nominated.I want to thank all who nominated this blog and voted for it.

Actually, I think I received more nominations than votes. I also want to apologize to those who had so much difficulty with the voting as I received emails from some of you that if had you not been really motivated to vote, you would not have attempted this at all. Even some of you with a lot of computer savvy were experiencing difficulty getting in to vote, including my dh.

My heartfelt thanks to all of you. I truly appreciate your nominations and votes. God bless you!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots