Customs, Recipes, and Prayers to St. Joseph


O blessed Joseph, faithful guardian of my Redeemer, Jesus Christ, protector of thy chaste spouse, the Virgin Mother of God, I choose thee this day to be my special patron and advocate and I firmly resolve to honor thee all the days of my life. Therefore I humbly beseech thee to receive me as thy client, to instruct me in every doubt, to comfort me in every affliction, to obtain for me and for all the knowledge and love of the Heart of Jesus, and finally to defend and protect me at the hour of my death.

You'll find some excellent recipes for today's feast of St. Joseph here as well as some interesting customs.

For St. Joseph prayers, go
here.

Comments

  1. Nice post. I especially enjoyed reading the traditions and recipes. BTW Jean, I belong to a Catholic e-group and someone I know regularly shares posts from your blog. It always brings a smile to my face to see more and more people reading your wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so good to hear, Esther!

    Thanks for your encouragement and for sharing the good news.

    God bless you,
    Jean :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots