Today's Prayer Intentions


Today I am praying for the following intentions:

For Amanda, 24, who is scheduled for surgery today for the removal of cancerous tumors on her ovaries.

For Alba who is in the neurology intensive care unit at the hospital, suffering from a stroke, which has caused damage to her kidney and has left her paralyzed.

For the repose of the soul of

Fr. Daniel Johnson
as requested by Moneybags.

For the repose of the souls of
these nuns and their driver.

For the safety of J. who will be deployed to Iraq tomorrow - this will be his second time in a war zone.


For the safety and protection of all our military, for an end to terrorism, and for world peace.


For W.'s special intentions.


For all previous prayer intentions mentioned here.


We pray to the Lord. Lord, hear our prayer.


Thanks Be to God for the Body of Christ as experienced by Melanie Bettinelli.

Regardless of the outcome of the tests on April 13, I have experienced a profound miracle. I have been touched by God's grace in ways I cannot put into words. It is humbling. What's more I have had direct personal experience of the reality of the Body of Christ present here on earth in the community of my brothers and sisters in faith. That body has reached out to me and hugged me in a warm embrace, listened to my sobs and cried along with me, dried my tears, sighed with my relief. (Via
Julie D.)

We pray for her healing and for continued blessings to be poured out upon her. Lord, hear our prayer.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots