Blessed Teresa of Calcutta Novena: Day 3


Prayer to Blessed Teresa of Calcutta
Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, you allowed the thirsting love of Jesus on the Cross to become a living flame within you, and so became the light of His love to all. Obtain from the heart of Jesus ...(the finances for a Catholic Women's Crisis Pregnancy Center). Teach me to allow Jesus to penetrate and possess my whole being so completely that my life, too, may radiate His light and Love to others. Amen.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, Cause of Our Joy, pray for me. Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, pray for me.

Wednesday, April 18 ~ Third Day – Hear Him Say to You: “I Thirst” Thought for the day: “Just think! God is thirsting for you and me to come forward to satiate His thirst.”

Ask for the grace to understand Jesus’ cry of thirst.

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, you allowed the thirsting love of Jesus on the Cross to become a living flame within you, and so became the light of His love to all.

Teach me to allow Jesus to penetrate and possess my whole being so completely that my life, too, may radiate His light and love to others. Amen.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, Cause of Our Joy, pray for me. Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, pray for me.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots