Eight Things About Me Meme

I was tagged by Deb at Ukok's Place.

“Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.”

1. I love flying on airplanes as well as watching them at air shows, touring them, especially the really old ones. I would love to learn how to fly someday.

2. I am outdoor person and love nature. I love gardening, bird-watching, nature walks, and identifying the star formations at night. I love boating and fishing,too, but haven't done either in awhile.

3. Listening to music, reading, writing, and watching old movies are my favorite ways of spending time.

4. I enjoy playing the games Scrabble, Jeopardy, Family Feud, and the old Ms. Packman, but haven't a clue about any of the games children play nowadays.

5. I have a digital camera, but really don't know how to use it, other than the very basics. Sometime I will have to take the time to sit down and read the directions.

6. My nickname is "Red".

7. I love to change the lyrics to songs to make them more personal for my husband or others. Songs and words often come to mind at the oddest times.

8. I often sing along and dance to the songs on American Idol.

Just about everyone I know online has done this meme already, but if you haven't done it and would like to, consider yourself tagged.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots