Fred Thompson: The Man Who Wasn't There

Peggy Noonan raises some interesting points here about Fred Thompson. Brownback is looking less appealing to Catholics these days. Giuliani seems to be splitting up the Republican party with his "I hate abortion, but..." I still support people's rights to choose. Ron Paul is definitely in the wrong party. Mike Huckabee is looking more and more appealing to me with his strong pro-life stance.

This present lack of any one outstanding candidate in the Republican Party, however, doesn't mean I'm considering voting for the opposition. I would sooner vote for Sponge Bob Square Pants than for Obama or Hillary.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots