Today's Prayer Intentions

Praise the Lord! A baby's life was saved today at Tiller's late- term abortion mill. Thank you, Lord, for this Mother's Day Weekend miracle. The mother didn't know exactly why she changed her mind, but stated, "It did not seem like it was the right thing to do!"

In thanksgiving for a mother who had considered aborting her child, but changed her mind and will now place her child for adoption.

For continued healing for those mothers and for all their needs.

For the success of the Holy Father trip and for his special intentions.

For all those who are victims of floods, tornados, fires, and other weather- related tragedies.

For safe travel for Bill and for a good interview on Monday, May 14th.

For all previous prayer intentions mentioned here and throughout St. Blog's.

Lord, hear our prayer.

Comments

  1. Jean, I've tagged you as a thinking blogger on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I forgot I also tagged you for a meme this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, I'm so sorry, I meant to post these underneath. I am praying for all your intentions!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Problem! Don't worry, be happy! The song is in my head right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots