"Homosexuality is death and I choose life"

Cosmos-Liturgy-Sex posts on Michael Glatze, the founding editor of Young Gay America magazine who now says "coming out’ from under the influence of the homosexual mindset was the most liberating, beautiful and astonishing thing I’ve ever experienced in my entire life."

Via: The Curt Jester.

My Comments:

A few weeks ago I was actually looking for a conversion story like this, but couldn't find one (at least not on the Internet search at that time). I kept feeling like God was answering my prayers for the conversion of those living in the "culture of death" and that I would actually be able to see the results soon. Although many are drawn to the light it is not often that we see the results of our prayer, but here is one powerful and precious miracle for all of us who have been persistent in our prayer life to rejoice in.

Comments

  1. Michael strikes right at the heart of the homosexual lie with his statement of truth. The homosexual community is outraged and seeking vengeance. Bless David Kupelian of WND and Roy Masters and his Christian meditation for helping free Micheal from his bondage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessie, and thanks, Paul for the information.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots