How Jill Stanek Changed my Life

Pro-life blogs has a great piece on getting to know Jill Stanek, which links to an interview by CitizenLink.

I have written about Jill Stanek's influence in motivating me to become pro-active in the pro-life movement and would like to share that witness with you on this Respect Life Sunday, especially to those who are newcomers to my blog.

Here it is in two parts:

CONTRACEPTION/ABORTION: WHY IT IS MY ISSUE

CONTRACEPTION / ABORTION: WHY IT IS MY ISSUE – PART II

Warning: This is a very personal and intimate testimony. Have your klennex box handy. It also includes Jill's testimony of her nursing experiences at Christ Hospital in Oaklawn, IL, where she witnessed babies who were meant to be aborted being born alive and left to die, without medical care.

Comments

  1. I suppose I should have entitled this as, "How God Changed My Life Through the Witness of Jill Stanek."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful witness! Thanks for sharing it. I would love to read your conversion story, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots