I've Been Banned!

After I banned those rascals at Spirit of Vatican II, they banned me, contrary to their reports, which state that they banned me first.

PH - Phariseeism

NC - Neocatholic

RT - Radical Traditionalism

IT - Intolerant

F - Funny Languages

O - Offensive

H+ - Homeschoolers (Not sure what the H+ plus stands for) Maybe it's because I homeschool my cat? Or perhaps it's the little bit of abstinence education I do?

R+ - Republicanism

T - Traditionalism

C - Clericalism

NLU - Not Like Us

AM - Anti-Marty Haugen

BS - Bells & Smells

The site is newly linked in the colum at your right.

Comments

  1. Suzanne,

    I'm sure they'll be banning your blog soon if they haven't done so already. They are really on the move, banning every good Catholic blog in sight and, in their eyes, you are a real troublemaker - very unlike them, so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't ban your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just put up a comment on there LOL. He has banned most of those on my blog roll.

    I expect to be included soon.

    Now for something else.

    Ginny and I have started a Prayer for World Peace initiative I hope that you will join us and many others Jean?

    All you have to do is place a prayer for peace on your blog one day a week. Any day of your choice.

    Peace and Good will:)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots