Server Problems (Update)

I have been having some connectivity problems with my Internet server and a technician won't be able to come out for awhile, so please bear with me. I will continue posting as often as possible, but instead of high speed internet, it's more like I have dial-up, so it's been taking twice as long to post things and to edit my posts. Also, when this blasted thing froze up on me yesterday for the umpteenth time, I turned it off and lost some of your comments. I have switched things to another server address, so feel free to post any comments that you don't see published. I apologize for any incovenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Update: The technician was here yesterday and replaced our modem -- it seems that there was a recall on that type of modem. I also added something from google to speed things up on the Internet, so things are going more smoothly now. Thanks for the your patience.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots