Bendy Body unable to keep blog going

Sorry for not posting earlier today, there were connection problems with my Internet Server. I was down on my hands and knees, twisting from side to side, standing on my head, sorting through a bundle of entangled cords, cables, and wires, connecting and re-connecting both my modem and our phone connection and other wires for most of the day, guided by an automated repair system, clinging to my cell phone all the while. (The home phone goes out whenever the computer does.) When that gymanastic feat didn't work, I was finally connected with a live human being who guided me through the repairs until my cell phone went out (twice) before it died. I am tempted to send the cable company a bill for the time I spent working as an Internet technician -- or should I say 'Internet Body Contortionist'. There has to be an easier way to stay connected to the Internet than this! Shall I send them the bill for my chiropractor, too?

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots