I'm Back!

Thanks to all for your warm thoughts and prayers. I enjoyed the househunting expedition -- it was a nice break from my usual activities and I learned more about the area where my dh works -- he even gave me a private tour of the plant. The house market is limited there so far this year, but, hopefully, will improve soon. Another option we have is to rent, but neither of us is too keen on this. We are also looking into having a house built, but that could take awhile. We are willing to wait for that special house, but don't want to wait too long. When we moved here two years ago, it took us several months to find this house, which met most, but not all, of our expecations. Thanks again for your prayers.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots