The Catholic Blog Awards

You can find the results here.

Congratulations to all the winners!

I would like to thank those who nominated me and who voted for me. God bless you for your kindness!

Just as a reminder, writing this blog is my apostolic work for the Lord and is not a hobby, although I do enjoy it. Like most people, I appreciate recognition for what I do; however, it is most important to me that what I do pleases God and that it be in union with His will.

Thanks for reading Catholic Fire! I hope you will find some useful and inspirational information here. God bless you!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots