Esther tagged me for a meme, so check it out.
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Wow! I can't remember what I was doing 10 minutes ago, much less ten years ago.
As I recall, I was married, writing, singing in various choirs, and serving in lots of ministries.
Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Get to bed as it is in the weeeee hours of the morning here.
2. Do laundry.
3. Go to Mass.
4. Pray the rosary.
I like living on the edge!
Snacks I enjoy:
hummus, veggies, organic corn chips (yellow and blue), popcorn, low fat or nonfat frozen yogurt
Truthfully, it's whatever someone else fixes that smells good...
Wow, no wonder I can't lose weight!
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all our debts.
2. Invest money.
3. Go on a much needed, long overdue vacation with my husband.
4. Pay off family members' debts.
5. Donate a large amount to our parish, the Community of St. John, and our favorite charities -- crisis pregnany centers and pro-life organizations, etc.
Actually, I would have to do a lot of praying to decide what to do with this amount of money...I typically faint when I see a twenty dollar bill.
Three of my bad habits:
I really did go to Confession on Saturday.
2. complaining (about the weather and a few hundred other things that irritate me)
3. teasing my dh (in self-defense)
Five places I have lived:
You really don't want to know all of them.
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. US Census Enumerator
Five people I want to know more about (tag):
Also, anyone who wishes to do this meme, be my guest. I just ask that you link to this post and leave a comment below. Otherwise, I will add you to my complaint list as mentioned above. ;)
4 weeks ago